Let me start off first by saying, I GOT A FREAKING A1 FOR MY DAMN CHINESE! Im so happy! My efforts paid off. And those people who encouraged me, i dint fail your. I love you guys. I practically cried when i got my results, i hugged Grace and cried. Sound childish i know, but who cares? I was breaking into cold sweat before taking the results. I guess that's the joy of recieving the fruits of your labour. I love that feeling.
Got 2 tests today. I screwed up both. I wrote my ss out of point, and study the biology wrongly. Damn it.
This few days, im faced with people, totally deprived of childhood and childish. Nevermind about them. Another kind of passer-bys in my life. Shant give a hoot about them. Total waste of time. (:
Im worried about Ben poh. Really very worried.
&, I GOT 6 NEW FEILUNHAI POSTERS! (: CHEERS!
No comments:
Post a Comment